INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide: Jenzy collects information about you when you interact with our Sites, including when you create an account, join our mailing list, size with the Jenzy App, and make a purchase. In addition, we collect information from devices associated with you when you interact with our Sites, including when you log in to the Sites from one or more devices. The information we may collect includes:
- first and last name;
- your username and password
- email address;
- individual measurements;
- photo of measurement
- date of measurement
- gender and birth date of individual measured
- items you are seeking to purchase;
- order ID number
- special requests and information that you choose to share with us; and
If you make a purchase through our Sites, our third-party payment processor service providers may also collect billing information, such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, credit card or debit card number, and billing and shipping addresses.
Information We Automatically Collect: In addition, we may automatically collect information about one or more devices associated with you that you use to interact with our Sites, as well as information about how you interact with our Sites and the emails that we send to you. The information we automatically collect may include certain cookies and tracking devices through third-party applications, including, but not limited to, your precise geolocation (with your knowledge and consent) and location (based on IP address), IP address, browser type, device type, the webpage you visited before coming to our Site, pages you visited on our Sites, time spent on those pages, information you searched for on the Sites, when and for how long you visited the Sites, and similar information. The information we automatically collect will be associated with any personal information that you have provided to us.
HOW TO MODIFY OR DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review, modify, and suppress your account information by contacting us. If you request that we suppress your personal information, your account may become deactivated. If you would like us to modify or suppress your account information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Privacy" in the subject line of the email with a request that we delete your personal information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Jenzy may use the information it collects about you for a number of purposes, including to:
- facilitate your shopping experience and transactions, including processing and fulfilling purchases, and communicating about orders and their status;
- improve our business, products, and services with respect to the user experience
- provide you with information, recommendations, and promotional material about the products and services you see on our Sites;
- develop a personal profile about you that combines the information you have provided when you interact with the Sites;
- analyze the performance and functioning of our Sites;
- study how our customers use our digital properties and to perform other market research; or
- target and send you marketing and promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
WHEN WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Jenzy may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you including, for example, providing our products and services, processing your purchases, administering surveys or contests, or communicating with you, including, but not limited to Google Analytics, Amazon S3*, Amazon Cognito, and Amazon RDS.
- Instructions for how to opt out of receiving targeted advertising accessed at
- The privacy statement for Amazon can be accessed at
Jenzy may also provide your information to other third-parties for business analytics purposes to help Jenzy improve the marketing of its products and services. Jenzy may also share aggregated information that is not individually identifiable with third parties for industry analysis, demographic analysis, and targeted ad delivery.
Jenzy may share your information with other third parties, including law enforcement authorities, where we determine that doing so is appropriate to:
- enforce our Terms of Service;
- protect our property, services, and legal rights;
- provide maintenance services, database management, and similar site-related services;
- prevent physical harm to persons or the property of others;
- prevent fraud or other illegal activity against Jenzy and others;
- support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- comply with subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal processes, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators and courts; or
- comply with any and all applicable laws.
We also may use "web beacons" or similar means (individually or collectively, "Beacons") on our Sites to collect usage, demographic, and geographic location data. Beacons allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Sites, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns.
HOW JENZY PROTECTS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Jenzy has implemented an information security program that includes administrative, technical and physical controls designed to reasonably safeguard information that can individually identify you.
BUSINESS TRANSFERS AND CORPORATE CHANGES
We reserve the right to disclose, sell, or transfer all information related to the Sites, including personal information:
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of one or more of the Sites; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets; or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
INFORMATION WE TRANSFER
Our Sites are general audience sites not directed at children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
The perfect fit in every pair