Start date: Immediately
Type: Full-time employee ($40k base)
Jenzy is a smarter, easier way for parents to shop for kids shoes. Knowing every shoe brand fits differently, Jenzy uses a single photo to determine a child’s foot measurements and then matches the foot to the best size shoe in each brand or style. Jenzy’s app gives busy parents the ability to shop for their little ones in a snap, making more time for playtime!
To date, we’ve created partnerships with 40 leading shoe brands including Saucony and Keds, sized over 35,000 feet, and maintained a shoe return rate that’s half the industry average. In December 2019, we closed a $1.25m seed round led by Morgan Stanley.
Jenzy is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to help build and grow our community. In this position, you will be responsible for planning all marketing communication with customers and users. This will entail writing, editing and posting weekly blog posts, emails, and push notifications. You will also collaborate with our Merchandising Manager to plan and execute seasonal promotions. These efforts drive continuous engagement with Jenzy users, generate sales, and actively build our community of parents who are excited about Jenzy!
Additionally, you will develop, implement, and manage local marketing events at indoor and outdoor play spaces, as well as at the Jenzy office. These events increase brand awareness and directly drive app downloads.
This role will likely include monthly travel to different US cities where Jenzy is expanding. However, the position is based in South Philly at the Jenzy office.
+10 bonus points for a fabulous sense of humor and experience communicating with children and parents!
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a creative, positive mindset to inspire those around you
- You are fanatical about grammar and write with precision, care, and creativity
- You can multi-task efficiently by prioritizing tasks based on level of importance
- You have experience working to achieve KPIs by meticulously planning, executing and measuring the success of a project
- You are a collaborative team member. You ask questions, listen actively, and innately want to solve problems
- Strong computer proficiency, including in G-Suite
- Proficiency in management of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and/or other social media accounts
- Please email your resume and writing sample (instructions below) to Carolyn@jenzy.com with the subject line “Jenzy Marketing Coordinator Application”
- Writing sample:
- Write a push notification to go out to all Jenzy users that encourages parents to buy kid shoes on the first day of spring (3.21). Please include this writing sample in your application submission email.
Write an email to all Jenzy users that is themed for spring. In addition to an opening and closing, you should recommend three spring shoes for first walkers. Make sure to include a subject line and clear CTA. Sample email here and here. Please attach this, in PDF format, to your application submission email.
Post date: March 10, 2020