Jenzy Customer Success and Ecommerce Manager
$40k + health benefits
Jenzy is an e-commerce platform powered by innovative sizing technology that helps parents buy kids shoes online. Our app makes buying kids shoes as easy as snapping a photo and shopping a curated list of shoes. To date, we’ve created partnerships with 30 leading shoe brands including Saucony and Keds, sized over 25,000 feet, and maintained a return rate that’s half the industry average. In Fall 2019, we’re focused on customer acquisition and sales, and raising our Seed Round.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented person to join Jenzy’s team as our first full-time employee. The role is responsible for managing all communication and interactions with our 10k users and quickly growing customer base. Your role will be in charge of managing inventory and analytics on our ecommerce store, as well as leading our order fulfillment and customer satisfaction efforts.
By joining Jenzy's team, you will work directly with Jenzy’s co-founders, as well as engage directly with many different industry experts including our digital marketing agency, tech team, and shoe brands. You will also gain leadership experience by creating ways to foster Jenzy's first cohort of early adopters, build brand awareness, and drive sales.
Beyond serving our customers, you are excited to lend your positivity, presence, and skill set to an energized environment and highly collaborative team. Strong sense of humor required!
Outcomes of your role
Ensure Jenzy’s users have a great experience when interacting with any of our platforms by being accessible to answer any questions or assist in finding the perfect shoe for their child. Create a delightful shopping experience for our customers by working with our shoe buyer to curate our seasonal shoe selections, write meaningful shoe descriptions, and keeping our collections and inventory up-to-date.
We expect you to accomplish these outcomes by:
Communicating and following through on user and customer inquiries in a consistent manner.
- Field user emails with questions specific to the app, how Jenzy works, shoes available on Jenzy’s store, and/or shipping/returns
- Respond to customer emails about their orders, shipping times, how the shoes are fitting, or any follow up questions
- Practice exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Practice excellent organizational skills
- Convey excitement about Jenzy’s platform to our users and understand why support is a key contributor to a user/customer's happiness (!)
- Conduct regular customer interviews to learn how we can continuously improve the user experience and e-commerce experience
- Manage our Shopify store and on-board new products a few times each season based on most viewed/ most bought products
- Fulfill customer orders by direct shipping from our warehouse or placing orders through our brand partners B2B portals
This is a full-time position with the opportunity to expand responsibilities as you gain experience, specifically marketing-related efforts. The expectation is working ~40-45 hours a week out of our new South Philly office (12th St & Catherine St). There is also the flexibility to work ~1-2 days/week at home.
Pretend you are Jenzy’s Customer Success Manager. One of our customers, Karen, emailed saying, “I just received my son’s shoes and they don’t fit.” Please type up a sample response and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Applying for Jenzy Customer Success Manager.” Additionally, attach your resume to that email.
You can also apply via Angel List.
Thanks and look forward to connecting!