What can your footprint become?
Questions to ask your little one while crafting:
- Whose foot is bigger, yours or mine?
- Can you count your toes?
- What color is a butterfly? And a bug?
- What animals do you see at the circus?
- What does a horse say? And a unicorn?!
- Printable template with pre-drawn sizing card (to make sizing easy afterwards!)
- Washable paint with thick brush
- Baby wipes to take paint off easily afterwards!
- Washable markers and googly eyes to decorate your foot
- You don't need a lot of paint to make the foot print - a small amount will do!
- Press your child's foot down on a hard surface to get a visible print